BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

my customers..

wah..its a long time i dont write anything here..really miss it..hehheh...neway, i think im gonna like my new job now..dealing with stubborn and 'annoying' 'customers' really teach me to be patient or in malay i spell it slowly S.A.B.A.R..pls God..bless me..give me extra patient since my customers are really out of control sometimes...huhu

can u imagine i have to deal with at least 120 customers everyday..yet, they love to shout than speak..dear God..i only have a pair of ears..i dun know what's happened to them..whenever i speak..they want to talk too..like bees..h0h0h0....

but these are we call challenges..its better has something than none..though sometimes i hate few of my customers..but deep in my heart..i really thank them because i can learn new things here..in a small and limited place..i call it "Sweet Escape Hut..~wink wink~especially when i meet my inspired person..i really inspire him..he can control all the customers peacefully..huh i got jealous of him..where does he come from?i wonder..i dunt know what kind of 'ilmu' he uses but he always advice me one thing...'be sincere in everything you do..if it didn't come today..it will come sooner..just wait for it..' yeah..im waiting now..

but it's true.. i can see several changes in my life..i call him SKA..hmm like a band..hehe..neway
uarghhhh..im tired now..i got lots of thing to do now..ok nite..we;ll meet again...

1 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

merpati putih.. keep blogging ye.. rindu nak baca entri hang tau..

sabar mal, melayan karenah customer.. aku tau hang penyabar, afterall u r doing a noble job..